Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Zucchini Patties

I need to finish part 2 of the kraut post asap! But I thought I would post my recipe for Zucchini patties - No tutorial just recipe this time:)


(I cut my recipe in half since there is 9 of us)

2 cups zucchini (grated)
2 eggs
¼ yellow onion minced
½ cup flour (I use ½ white, ½ wheat)
½ c fresh goat mozzarella (or store bought)
SMALL handful fresh basil chopped fine
Pinch of sea salt
Sunflower oil for frying

Beat eggs – add in rest if indg. Mix very well –
put 2 tbsp oil on griddle or pan
when pan is hot use ¼ cup of mix and treat it like a pancake.
After a few minutes flip over – serve hot –

Good cold too with fresh tomatos -- I serve with corn relish when hot

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! One can never have too many zucchini recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete