Monday, July 30, 2012

Ok - cant stand it.... More Pics!!!

I know some of you will think that I am crazy but oh well :)- As soon as I saw this house I knew it was perfect for us. I stayed closed mouth about it to family and friends for a while because one it was 60 miles from where we are now, didnt know if they would go down on price, and our taste isnt like anyone elses.

To tell the truth I totally had my hopes up.....its all I can think about! I tried to act like I didnt care one way or the other but John saw right thru it. We have looked at so many the last few years with no luck.

So heres the house....

Living room #1


Living room #1 view to kitchen

Kitchen view from dinning room

Dining room looking to kitchen and living room #1

part of kitchen


woo hoo! the hallway! lol


bedroom #2

bedroom #3

Bathroom



Bedroom #1 is the same as the other 2....guess i didnt get the pic took....
Nevermind!! Found it!

another shot of the kitchen (thats all out lunch stuff from Saturday - 60 mile drive in 105 degree weather w/o air......


Kitchen looking into dining room

in living room #2 looking into dining room to living room #1

Looking at living room #2 from back hallway

Utility room off back hallway between Laundry room and living room #2


Laundry room

Laundry room cabinets - hallway to living room #2 on right side-

Laundry room/door to mud room

Left side of mud room

Right side of mud room

Standing in back door way looking out to the back screened in wood porch

wood porch

Looking out the back door

Looking just a bit more to the left out the back door

Looking left out the back door

looking out across the end of the driveway

Looking right out the back door (old outhouse and orchard)

Kids playing basketball infront of the 1 car garage at end of driveway

1 comment:

  1. i am a new subber so i am late to the party but i am caught up now. this is fantastic!!!! what a great place!! i am excited to follow along!!

    ReplyDelete