Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Moving!

Raise your hand if you cannot STAND moving!



My house is a total mess - I am trying to sort thru what we need vs yard sale stuff vs what to just throw away. I know I could donate instead of throw away but after it was a yard sale or hand me down item to begin with, which most of our things are, and its been used by 7 kids its trashed anyway.


(every room in my house)

Told the landlord we are moving and she wants to start showing asap....um hello - totally messed up house - 7 little kids- ......give me a few days!!

I have had a couple people offer to help but with me sorting out for a yard sale and the idea of not knowing whats packed where would make me go a little mad.

I cannot WAIT to be done and start on all the projects at the new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment