Friday, June 15, 2012

Recipe without a picture.....

So in my last post I said I would post the Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread recipe I used for breakfast this morning. And I said I would wait to post it after I took pics because it was still in the oven.....

Here is your picture.



As you can see, well actually you can't, it was amazing and the kids LOVED it.
I will post photos when I make another batch.

Heres the recipe:

Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread

3 Cups Flour (I use half white & half wheat)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup Chocolate chips
2 cups shreaded zucchini
1/2 cup water
2 tsp vanilla
3 large eggs
1 cup real butter at room temp

Crank the oven to 350
Easy directions:
Mix all dry except the choco chips in large bowl
In another bowl mix all wet

Mix the two together untill well blended
mix in the choco chips 'till just mixed

Divide into 2 loaf pans

Cook for about an hour

*** you could also add in 1 cup of nuts at the same time you add in the choco chips*****

No comments:

Post a Comment